When I play on people's strings, I find myself immersed in a world of passion and expression. Those strings are a powerful artistic tool that helps me communicate with others and convey my feelings and thoughts to them in a unique artistic way.

When I play on people's strings, I find myself immersed in a world of passion and expression. Those strings are a powerful artistic tool that helps me communicate with others and convey my feelings and thoughts to them in a unique artistic way.

🎸🎸🎸🎸

Playing a musical instrument is considered a universal language, as it surpasses language and cultural barriers and reaches the depths of the human soul. When I play, I feel like I'm offering a musical journey of hope, love, happiness, and even sadness to those who listen.


My playing comes from the depths of my heart and soul, reflecting my silent screams, pains, and joys. My strings take me to a musical world full of spirit and emotion, where I connect with the audience without needing any words.


The strings have magic not only in their sound but also in their impact on emotions and moods. They can tell a story without words and express deep feelings that are difficult to describe in any language. They excel in their ability to convey emotions in a tangible and noticeable way.


Sometimes, I play on people's strings to bring joy and happiness into their lives. Music can sometimes be the therapy that people need to ease the burdens of their lives and recharge their tired spirits. In these times, music becomes a charm that can spread hope, peace, and love in the world.


When the strings meet the hearts of people, they create bridges of communication that allow for open and limitless connection. Music speaks sincerely and warmly, expressing diverse thoughts and emotions that words sometimes struggle to articulate.


In the end, when I play on people's strings, I feel contemplation and bliss. I can truly express everything within me, and the melodies erase the fatigue and sorrows in everyone's souls. On people's strings, I achieve connection and create musical magic that surpasses all barriers and deepens the bonds between us as human beings.

By:badr alhosani

Albder.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

التفاهم يعزز الثقة والاحترام ويعمل على بناء العلاقات القوية التي تدوم طويلاً. لا تحاول بث أي صورة مزيفة لأجل أعجاب الآخرين، بل كن نفسك وتأكد من أن من يفهمك حقًا هو ما يهم حقًا.

‎- لم يقتل الحزن أحد، ولكنه جعلنا فارغين من كل شيء.

ملخص كتاب أفكار صغيرة لحياة كبيرة