الادارة الاحترافية

Grammar_Pronouns

Grammar_Pronouns

📚Pronouns📚
✅What are the pronouns ?
✅And Where shall we use them ?

🚧 Subjective Pronouns

✏️ I,You ,[He ,She ,It] ,We ,You ,They

🚧 Adjectives Possessives

✏️I 👉🏻 my
✏️You👉🏻 your
✏️He 👉🏻 his
✏️She 👉🏻 her
✏️It 👉🏻 its
✏️We 👉🏻 our
✏️You 👉🏻 your
✏️They 👉🏻 their

✒️ Examples:
📕It's "my" pen.
📕"Your" brother is cute.
📕He is "our" father.
📕Her teeth are beautiful.

🌐

🚧 Objective Pronouns
They are being exchanged instead objects.
✏️I 👉🏻 me
✏️You 👉🏻 you
✏️He 👉🏻 him
✏️She 👉🏻 her
✏️It 👉🏻 it
✏️We 👉🏻 us
✏️You 👉🏻 you
✏️They 👉🏻 them

✒️ Examples:
📕 I studied "my medical books", I gave "them" to my friends.
📕He called Sarah. He called "her".
📕They've sent "me" a message.
📕Let's go, I'm ready.
(Let us go, I'm ready)

🌐

🚧 Possessive Pronouns
✏️I 👉🏻 mine
✏️You 👉🏻 yours
✏️He 👉🏻 his
✏️She 👉🏻 hers
✏️It 👉🏻 —-
✏️We 👉🏻 ours
✏️You 👉🏻 yours
✏️They 👉🏻 theirs

✒️ Examples:
📕 It's my book. Adjective possessive
↪️ It's mine. Possessive pronouns

📕 This is our house. Adj. Possessive
↪️ This is ours. Possessive pronouns

🌐
🚧 Reflexive Pronouns
✏️ I 👉🏻 myself
✏️ You 👉🏻 yourself
✏️ He 👉🏻 himself
✏️ She 👉🏻 herself
✏️ It 👉🏻 itself
✏️ We 👉🏻 ourselves
✏️ You 👉🏻 yourselves
✏️ They 👉🏻 themselves

✒️ Examples:
📕 I cut myself.
📕 Help yourselves
📕 He should be ashamed of himself
📕 She sees herself in the mirror.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

تعليقات

قناة مهارات الحياة

الروابط


en

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

مفهوم التخطيط التنفيذي

ملخص كتاب أفكار صغيرة لحياة كبيرة

نموذج خطة عمل مشروع تربوي

متى يتم التفويض

تعمل كثيرا وتنتظر الترقية… هل تسير في الاتجاه الصحيح؟

"بَسْ دقيقة"

لا تجعل الأسرة شماعة لتعثر الطالب

صفات ومهارات القائد التى تتواجد فى الآيات الكريم

مواهب أبنائنا كيف نكتشفها وننميها ؟